Haakaa New Mum Premium Kit
All our new mum favorites are now available in a great little starter pack!
Our new mum starter pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mummy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- 150ml Silicone Breast Pump - suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction
- Silicone Flower Stopper - This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
- PP Cap - pop the cap over the flange of your pump and store away
- 180ml Glass Storage Bottle with Sealing Disk and Nipple - Our glass bottles are the perfect way to store breast milk as you can freeze and heat our glass safely.
- Silicone Dummy - Our 100% silicone dummy is made from one piece of silicone and is not only soft, safe and free of harsh chemicals they are now coloured!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Note: Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.