Haakaa New Mum Starter Kit
Our new mum starter pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mummy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Dimensions: (Package) 9.2 x 8.2 x 5.1 inches
- Weight: 1.23 pounds
- 150ml Silicone Breast Pump - Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discreetly express, quickly.
- Silicone Flower Stopper - This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
- PP Cap - Simply pop the cap over the flange of your pump and store away.
- Disposable Breast Pads - Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Note: Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.