Haakaa Wide Neck Breast Milk Storage Set - Borosilicate Glass
If you are breast feeding your baby make sure you are not undoing all your good work by refrigerating your expressed milk in a plastic container. Research suggests that all plastics may leach chemicals if they are frozen, scratched or heated. Research also suggests that at certain exposure levels some of these chemicals, such as BPA and BPS may cause cancer. With infants and young children being most at risk.
Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made from shock and temperature resistant Borosilicate glass. The unique shape allows the bottle to be held close to the body allowing dads to enjoy the closeness of feeding their children, normally reserved for mums.
- Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures.
- Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are available in both 180ml and 260ml.
- Anti colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles
- These wide neck glass bottles have an ergonomic design making them easy to hold, fill, and clean.
- The 180ml size bottle has also been designed for smaller expressed breast milk feeds
- Compatible with the all Haakaa wide neck bottle accessories.
- Teats available from slow to large flow in accessories.
Clean after each use. We recommend to hand wash your bottle (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Caution: Check bottle and nipple condition regularly - replace if product shows signs of damage. Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.